AP Ed.CET 2015 Online Application by SVU. Sri Venkateshwara University AP EDCET 2015 Application Form Apply Now.
A Common Entrance Test, designated as Andhra Pradesh State Education Common Entrance Test-2015 (APEd.CET-2015) will be conducted by the CONVENER, AP Ed.CET-2015, Sri Venkateshwara University on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education for admission into B.Ed. (Two years) Regular Course in the Colleges of Education in Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2015-2016.
Candidates should have passed/appearing for final year examinations of B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science)
/B.Com./ B.E/B.Tech/B.C.A./B.B.M. at the time of submitting the Application for AP Ed.CET-2015. Candidates should be required to produce marks memo and pass certificate at the time of admission.
Candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% marks either in the Bachelors Degree i.e. B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.M and or in the Masters Degree in relevant subject or 5years integrated course in the relevant subject of methodology or any other qualification equivalent thereto.
Candidates should have secured a minimum of 55 % marks in B.E/B.Tech with Science/Mathematics as one of the subject or any other qualification equivalent there to, are eligible for admission to the program me However the candidates belonging to all other reserved categories i.e. S.C., S.T., B.C. (A/B/C/D/E), and Physically handicapped should have secured a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
As per the GOMS No: 92, the candidates who passed M.B.B.S/B.D.S/B.A.M.S./B.L/L.L.B/B.A. (Languages)/B.O.L etc. and other such professional courses are not eligible for admission into B.Ed course. The candidates should have completed the age of 19 years on 1st July of the year in which notification is issued. There shall be no maximum age limit.
|AP EdCET 2015 Online Application|
AP EDCET 2015 Time Table / Schedule / Important Dates :
- Date of Issue of Notification : 12.03.2015
- Commencement of Submission of Online Application : 16.03.2015
- Last Date for the Submission of Online Application : 23.04.2015
- Submission of Online Application with Late fee of Rs.500/- : 30.04.2015
- Downloading of Hall Tickets from Website : 15.05.2015
- Date of Entrance Test : 28.05.2015 (Thursday 11am to 1pm)
- Date of Announcement of Results : 12.06.2015
Documents Details required for AP EdCET 2015 Online Application
Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Degree
- Marks Memo./ Hall ticket number of Degree
Date of Birth
- Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
- Hall ticket No. of SSC or Equivalent examination Certificate - SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local)
- The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or competent authority.
Income of Parents (income is less than Rs. 2.0 lakhs or more than Rs. 2.0 lakhs)
- The Income certificate issued by competent authority.
Category (SC, ST, BC. Etc.)
- The Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority.
Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP etc.)
- The Certificate issued by competent authority
Other Information required for AP Ed.CET 2015 filling Online Application : You should kept ready before apply for Andhra Pradesh EdCET 2015. The list of below were very important and required for Online Application please be noted.
- Recent passport size digital color photograph (size < 30 KB) of candidate for uploading .
- Digital Signature of the candidate (size15 KB) of candidate for uploading.
- Examination Center to which candidate wishes to appear APEd.CET-2015 exam.
- Gender (Male / Female.)
- Community (Non-Minority / Minority).
- Mobile Number of the candidate.
- E- Mail of the candidate.
- Place where Studied Graduation - URBAN or RURAL area .