ttc hall ticket download
ap ttc hall ticket download
ts tcc official website
tcc hall ticket download ts
tcc hall ticket download
Telangana Directorate of Government Examinations - TS DGE has issued notification and time table for all the Technical Certificate Courses (TCC) and issued Hall Tickets online for download for the following courses.
- Drawing Lower Grade
- Drawing Higher Grade
- Tailoring and Embroidery Lower Grade
- Tailoring and Embroidery Higher Grade
Office of the Director of Government Examinations, T.S., Hyderabad is one of the Directorates in Education Department in the State. Earlier this department functioned under the control of Commissioner & Director of School Education, A.P., Hyderabad. This office is functioning as a Head of the Department from the State Headquarters at Hyderabad. All service matters of the Officers, Employees and Class IV employees of this office and (11) Officers (ACGEs) working in the Offices of the District Educational Officers (one in each district of erstwhile Telanagna State and two officers at Hyderabad District) fall under the jurisdiction of the Director of Govt. Examinations. The main duty of this office is to conduct various Public Examinations in a calender year listed and its evaluation, publication of results and issue of certificates.
How to download TCC Hall ticket :
- visit bse.telangana.gov.in website or
- Click on the below link
- Enter Application No
- Enter Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
- and click on Get Result
Other Useful Info :
1. Hosting the Short Memos of the candidates in the office website immediately after the release of result.
2. Hosting of short memo of schools concerned in the Head Master’s Login for quick access of results by the schools.
3. Issue of Photo hall tickets has lead to avoiding of impersonation cases to maximum extent.
4. Hosting of Hall Tickets in the Department website to download the same by the students and schools.
5. Government has taken a decision to advance the SSC Supplementary Examinations from September / October months of the year to May/June. The system of advancement of Supplementary Public Examinations commenced in May/June 2000.
6. OMR Bar Coding system is introduced in all subjects for SSC Public Examinations, March 2010 onwards.
7. Supplying of Xerox copies of valued answer scripts to the candidates for all subjects from SSC Public Examinations, March 2011 onwards.
8. Absolute Grading System has been introduced in SSC Public Examinations, March 2011 onwards in the place of Relative Grading System. From SSC Public Examinations, March-2012 onwards, certificates are being issued without marks secured by the candidates, only Grades are provided to the candidates.
9. Mother’s name along with Father’s name is being printed in the Pass Certificates / Memorandum of Marks from SSC Public Examination, March 2011 onwards.
10. Reforms have been made in the examination pattern. Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE ) pattern has been introduced from SSC Public Examinations, March-2015 onwards. Examination for each subject will be conducted for 80% of Marks and the remaining 20% of Marks are through Internal
Assessment i.e., Formative Assessment (F.A.).
11. The existing facility of students appearing for SSC Public Examinations without regular school study dispensed with. Such students may appear for Class X through other alternative system like National or State Open School Systems and encourage students at school stage for regular schooling rather than appearing exams without school study.
12. Opting English as Second Language for the students admitting in our State from other States: If the students of other State and take admission in VI Standard in any forma schools of Telangana, it should be made mandatory that they have to study 3 Languages opting 09T (Telugu) as 2nd Language. Further, in case of students of other states take admission in the state whose 2nd Language is Hindi in the previous schools they may be continued with learning Hindi as 2nd Language in the newly admitted schools in Telangana. Therefore, subjects like 11E and 09U can be discontinued. Those students who join in higher classes from VII onwards coming from other states with other than Telugu Medium study may be exempted from studying 2nd Language.
13. Urdu as 2nd Language has been introduced from SSC Public Examinations, March-2021 onwards.
14. Data of the candidates appeared SSC Public Examinations from the year 2004 onwards is hosted in the office website to facilitate the Recruiting Authorities to check the genuinity of the Certificate.